Subject: RE: Initial V4 Requirements List

I would prefer to mention "Policy" generically, instead of referring to the specific WS-Policy spec.

WS-Policy so far is just a vendors-sponsored spec that has not been submitted to any standard organization. I am also aware of a competing Policy activity that might end up in OASIS. So talking about Policy instead of WS-Policy keeps our options open.

Ugo