Subject: [uddi-spec] Resent: 3rd draft TN:"UDDI as the registry for ebXML components"

All, This is the updated version of TN: "UDDI as the registry for ebXML components", based on the discussion at the last f2f. Regards, Keisuke Kibakura ----- Original Message ----- From: "Keisuke Kibakura" <kibakura@jp.fujitsu.com> To: "Tony Rogers" <Tony.Rogers@ca.com>; "Daniel Feygin" <feygin@unitspace.com>; "Luc Clement" <lclement@microsoft.com> Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 10:43 PM Subject: 3rd draft TN: "UDDI as the registry for ebXML components" > Editors, > > Thank you for waiting. Please find the attached version of the technical note. > I incorporated Alok's input. I hope almost all the comments raised at the last > F2F are addressed. Major changes are: > > - Added clarification about CPA positioning. > - Added modeling rationale. (Thanks Alok) > - tModel keys changed. > - Added a small footnote on multiple CPPs. > - Removed errors in the example. > > Please feel free to comment and edit. > > Regards, > > Keisuke Kibakura > FUJITSU LIMITED >

uddi-spec-tc-tn-uddi-ebxml-20030227.doc