Title: Update to CR012 (Virtual deletes in subscription)

As agreed at today's conference call, I updated CR012.

It now states
"A UDDI node MUST never inform the subscriber about an entity when the entity's presence is not reported to the subscriber between the time an entity enters and then leaves again the scope of a subscription."

Please review the attached update so that we can vote on it at the next TC meeting.

Thanks,
 Claus

<<uddi-spec-tc-cr-virtualDeletesInSubscription-20030304.doc>>

uddi-spec-tc-cr-virtualDeletesInSubscription-20030304.doc