Subject: [uddi-spec] Understanding Key Partitions TN 1.1

Please review this draft of the Understanding Key Partitions.  This is based on the document produced in June of 2002 by Ed Mooney of Sun Microsystems, Inc.  I have some open issues pertaining to CR027.  Hopefully we will have them resolved in todays teleconference.  Please post any comments/suggestions.

Thanks,

uddi-spec-tc-tn-understandingkeypartitions-20030216.doc