Subject: [uddi-spec] ASN.1 notation as an alternative to XML Schema proposal

Title: ASN.1 notation as an alternative to XML Schema proposal

Hello folks,

As discussed briefly on today's call, here are the initial documents to get the discussion going. The doc file contains a description of what is in this proposal, along with a few examples to make the case clear.

We are not necessarily aiming to make it to the V2 specification (since it was just sent to the OASIS board for review), but we are not sure if it should just become a Technical Note and be left at that.

Lets look for all the feedback we can get on this proposal.

Regards,
Shishir GARG.
France Telecom R&D
650.875.1540
shishir.garg@rd.francetelecom.com

Attached: Overview doc + UDDI V2 converted schemas

uddi_v2.zip

uddi_asn1.doc