[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Update to our TC's Web Site URL: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=uddi-spec
Over the weekend, OASIS migrated the site to Kavi (aka "OASIS Member Collaboration System"). The "old" system is still online which may cause some confusion if you are using a bookmark to reach our TC's page. Please note and update your bookmarks to point to our new page at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=uddi-spec.
You should all have received the following message on Saturday from Scott McGrath. Please take the time to login and update your profiles otherwise, you will not be able to access the "TC Members Page".
Please also inform Hedy, Tom and myself if you have any problem accessing the site as we may have to help things along.
The Consortium is pleased to announce our new OASIS Member Collaboration system.
As a member of OASIS, you now have your own launch screen, which will make it easier than ever to manage your standards development participation. This launch screen provides a customizable dashboard of your involvement with the Consortium, where you can quickly access your own TCs, view recent TC email and documents, vote on OASIS specifications and standards, schedule meetings, and much more.
It is important that you take a moment to confirm that we have accurately portrayed your interests and participation in the new system.
To start using this new functionality, simply:
1. Visit www.oasis-open.org/kmembers/person/change_personal_info to verify the accuracy of your personal information.
As always, this data is kept confidential and will not be used for any purposes beyond the scope of OASIS.
2. Change your default password. Be aware, the password system is case sensitive. Should you forget your password at any time, a new one will be automatically generated at your request.
3. Familiarize yourself with the links on the left navigation bar. These links are available only through the secure OASIS Member interface.
4. Visit your "My Groups" page to ensure your TC participation list is accurate. If you wish to be an observer or member of any TC not listed, select the appropriate TC under "All Groups,"
then click the "Join This Group" link and select your desired status. This action will automatically add you to the TC roster, the TC chair will follow up to confirm your voting status.
5. Direct other employees of your organization (Sponsor and Contributor members only) to sign up at www.oasis-open.org/kmembership_info/person_signup.
OASIS continues to seek new ways to deliver value for your membership. By making it easier for you to track, monitor, and schedule your work, we hope that this new tool will enhance your ability to productively collaborate with others to drive the development, convergence and adoption of e- business standards.
Your feedback and suggestions are very important, so please let us know what you think of the new system.
Director Member Services
+ 1 978 667-5115 ext 202
+ 1 978-667-5114 fax
PO Box 455
630 Boston Rd
Billerica, MA 01821 USA