Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] V4 Requirement Summary & Assignments

Tom,

Thanks for setting up the list and accepting bribes. How much is it to NOT write a TN one is assigned to write? Do you accept cookies? ;-)

As for the actual requirements:
- You can add my name to RQ 008 (WSRP).

- I am not sure where RQ 015 came from and what the actual requirement is.
Keisuke, do you know?

Thanks,
 Claus

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Bellwood [mailto:bellwood@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 9. April 2003 03:30
To: uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [uddi-spec] V4 Requirement Summary & Assignments

Hi Everyone,

Well - this is bound to make the majority of you unhappy, but we can work
on that.   I've posted a summary list of the requirements we have on the
table so far for the next version of UDDI.   Please feel free to suggest
others.  In most cases, I've made initial assignments for owners
responsible for creating requirements documents for each of them.  If you
expressed a desire to work on one or more of these, I believe I've honored
it.  If you didn't, you may find yourself working on an item anyway.
Reassignments will be made based on bribes.  Please submit bribes
separately.   :)    In making these assignments, a few were random and may
not make sense, but for many I tried to include members who have expressed
interest or opinions on those topics where possible.   If you didn't get
assigned at all and are in despair over this, we can fix that too.

In most cases more than one person is listed for each item.  I'd like for
the involved parties to decide on a spokesperson in such cases.  So far,
the following people all have assignments, in no particular order:

Tony Rogers
John Colgrave
Matthew Dovey
Andrew Hately
Max Voskob
Daniel Feygin
Demetrios Ioannides
Pat Felsted
Ugo Corda
Claus von Riegen
Sam Lee
Eric Lee
Shishir Garg
Bob Atkinson
Keisuke Kibakura
Tom Bellwood

The file can be found in the "V4 Activities / Requirements List" folder,
but is also attached to this note for your convenience.
(See attached file: Requirements Summary.xls)

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood       Phone:  (512) 838-9957 (external);   TL:  678/9957
(internal)
Co-Chair, OASIS UDDI Specification TC
STSM - Emerging Technologies
IBM Corporation