Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] UDDI V2 Standard Approval Review

Hi Joel,

There were NO substantive changes on the specs. I adapted them to the OASIS template (a requirement for submission of a spec); we added an acknowledgement section; updated the copyright notices; updated all 4 v2 tModel docs; updated the inquire and publish API WSDL files with regards to wsdl:import... that pretty much it.

Spec versions remained the same as no subtantive changes were made. Let me know if you would like more details.

Regards,
Luc

Luc Clément
Microsoft

From: Munter, Joel D [mailto:joel.d.munter@intel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 20:27
To: UDDI Spec. TC
Subject: [uddi-spec] UDDI V2 Standard Approval Review

Hi Tom, Luc

To facilitate those who will cast our individual company’s vote for the UDDI V2 Standard, would it be possible to briefly summarize what was changed from the original version that we had approved while the work was being done at UDDI.Org.  A brief summary of changes will allow those to just review the changes.  If this request causes a hardship, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Joel Munter

System Software Lab, CTG

Intel Corporation