Subject: Progress report on UDDI ebXML TN (20030507)

TC Chairs,

As I have to go out very early in the morning, I cannot attend today's
telecon (which starts at 05:00 JST).

FYI, I give you a progress report on the UDDI ebXML technical note:
- Based on the discussion at the last telecon, I have updated the TN and
  sent it to the editors on 16th April.
- As soon as the editors review finishes, the document will be put in the
  30 days review process.

Now I am waiting for feedbacks from the editors.

Keisuke Kibakura

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luc Clement" <lclement@windows.microsoft.com>
To: <uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 1:37 AM
Subject: [uddi-spec] Agenda: 20030506 UDDI Spec TC Telecon

Please find attached the agenda for tomorrow's telecon.

 <<TCagenda-V1.0-20030506.doc>>
Logistics
TC telecon is scheduled for Tue 6 May 2003 (Pacific). Time and call-in info:

UTC-time Seattle New York London Frankfurt Tokyo Sydney Auckland
Tue  20:00 Tue  13:00 Tue  16:00 Tue  21:00 Tue    22:00 Wed 05:00 Wed 06:00 Wed 08:00

Call-in Details:

USA Toll Free Number: 888-769-8715
USA Toll Number: 630-395-0052
PASSCODE: 18598