Subject: Start of 30-day review of the "UDDI as the registry for ebXML components" Technical Note

Title: Start of 30-day review of the "UDDI as the registry for ebXML components" Technical Note

We're pleased to present to the TC for a 30-day review the "UDDI as the registry for ebXML components" Technical Note.

This TN has been posted to:

We would like to thank Keisuke Kibakura and all contributors for their efforts in producing this work.

In accordance with our process (section 2.4 of http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/doc/process/uddi-spec-tc-process-20021212.htm) the "TC has 30 days to comment on the BP/TN. Following resolution of any issues raised by the TC the BP/TN will be put to vote by the TC."

Note: you will note that keys, URLs and namespaces need to be assigned. Tom and I will request this information from the ebXML TCs and once available, will put the TN to the TC for reconsideration.

Tom Bellwood
Luc Clément
Co-chairs, OASIS UDDI Spec TC