Subject: CR32

John,

I think that the CR32 needs to include information in the solution section
which ports forward the V2 versions of the removed tModels and decorates
them with V3 evolved keys.   We can't just remove sections 11.1.4 and
11.1.5 can we?  We still have tModels for owningBusiness and isReplacedBy
and need to document them there I think.  Unless I'm missing something,
they just need to have evolved V3 keys, together with their current V2
versions, drop the "_V3" from their names, and add the categorizations you
currently describe in the CR pertaining to sections 10.5.1-4.   You may
also recall that from the last telecon, you agreed to update the CR to
indicate that there is no ordering dependency on what checks are done in
what order.   If I wasn't so delinquent in posting minutes that might have
been clearer - sorry.

As I mentioned offline with you, Luc had a few concerns with the details of
the CR.  I'm not sure whether the above addresses his concerns, but I'm
sure he'll post if there are others.   It certainly doesn't address the
opinion he raised at the last telecon that the new tModel could be hard to
consider as an errata.   I still believe as Claus noted during the telecon
though that we need a complete solution that doesn't put a burden on users,
or else we risk hurting adoption.  I think what you've got fits that bill.

To others - please post if you have further issues to discuss on CR32.
We'd like to have a ballot and get this CR disposed so that we can move
forward with the WSDL-TN.   My apologies for posting late on this as well,
as I've been out of the office for a couple weeks.

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood       Phone:  (512) 838-9957 (external);   TL:  678/9957
(internal)
Co-Chair, OASIS UDDI Specification TC