Subject: Votes on CR's 32 and 36

I've opened ballots for us to vote on including CR 32 and CR 36 in the V3
errata bucket, as I haven't seen further comment on these items today.  Luc
and I would like to get decisions on these made as soon as possible since
they are holding up our vote on the V2 WSDL TN.    Please take a moment to
vote.  I don't anticipate that we'll have any objections, but if you do,
PLEASE post on your objection forthwith so that the issue can be dealt with
quickly if needed.

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood       Phone:  (512) 838-9957 (external);   TL:  678/9957
(internal)
Co-Chair, OASIS UDDI Specification TC