Subject: Re: [uddi-spec] Groups - uddi-spec-tc-cr022-serviceProjectionWithServiceMove-20030527.docuploaded

In UDDIv2, it is clearly specified (as the CR suggests) that projection will
remain as a broken projection in this case. So this CR changes a well-defined
behavior in UDDIv2 (which has been ratified as an OASIS standard).

While I think the change is not a big deal, it seems to go a bit beyond the
principle of "bug fix only".

- sam