Subject: UDDI V2 WSDL TN VOTE EXTENDED - PLEASE VOTE NOW!!!!

Dear Member,

I am extending the vote for the WSDL V2 TN a few more days since we still
do not have a quorum.  This is an important ballot and it is important that
you cast your vote.   Consistent casting of votes on ballots is also a
condition of continued membersip in an OASIS TC.  If you have not voted for
this ballot, please do so NOW.  Here is the link to follow to get to this
ballot:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/ballot.php?id=142&;

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood       Phone:  (512) 838-9957 (external);   TL:  678/9957
(internal)
Co-Chair, OASIS UDDI Specification TC