Subject: One last list of proofing items for 3.0.1

Title: Versioning Value Set TN updated
Section 10, first para. The footnote numbered 34 contains "principal" - should be "principle".

Section 11.2.1.3 - why is the name "inquiry_v3" but the key "v3_inquiry"? It's inconsistent. The same applies to all of the API tModels.

Section 11.4.7 and 11.4.8 - why are these the only two sort order find qualifiers with names containing "sortorder" instead of "findqualifier"? This is inconsistent.

Sections 11.4.19 and 11.4.20: should we add mention of the fact that these find qualifiers also affect the list of serviceInfo elements returned by find_business? Perhaps the additional sentence: "Note that the use of this find qualifier causes find_business to remove any serviceInfo elements that do not satisfy the search from the list of results." or something similar?

Section 11.4.21.4 last sentence of first para: "...using services projections..." should be "...using service projections...".

Section 11.5 first para contains: "Beyond the tModels defined here, additional tModels are defined to help register within leading industry encoding schemes and standard protocols." This is phrased very awkwardly, and could be rephrased to be more easily read.

Section 11.5.1.2 last sentence "...have keys derived form..." should be "have keys derived from...".

I've proofed up to, but not including the appendices. Does someone else care to do them?

NOT A PROBLEM: I have checked all the derived keys in chapter 11 - they match the output of the algorithm (that I got working thanks to John Colgrave).