Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] REQ16, REQ18 Updates that don't seem to be accessible from Kavi

The last update I can see on KAVI for req18 is the 12 August version. If I follow the link in the agenda I get the original (July revision).

Insert standard comments on KAVI :-(
-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Hately [mailto:hately@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wed 3/09/2003 6:54
To: uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org

I uploaded these after the last meeting using the "Add Revision" mechanism in Kavi... either that doesn't work or Kavi is broken again as the document links referenced in the minutes are returning the previous version of these documents.

Req 16 was last updated by me and is now ready for some input from John and Anne

Req 18 was last updated by Tony and I need to do some editorial work on it and also get some input from Luc.

I've added these as new documents to Kavi, so hopefully people will be able to see them there.

Andrew Hately
IBM Austin
UDDI Development, Emerging Technologies
Lotus Notes: Andrew Hately/Austin/IBM@IBMUS