Subject: Groups - Action Item Modified: #0014 v2 Standard Errata Process

OASIS UDDI Specification TC member,

Luc Clement (lclement@windows.microsoft.com) has modified this action item.

Number: #0014
Owner: Luc Clement (lclement@windows.microsoft.com)
Due: 15 Sep 2003

Comments:
Luc Clement  2003-08-07 01:58 GMT
V2 Errata
This CR proposes an update to the v2 spec that would require an erratum to a spec that is now an OASIS Standard. OASIS does not have a clearly defined errata process for OASIS Standards. We discussed and agreed that we would issue a v2 errata document that would collect v2 erratum and having the status of a committee spec. This document would be posted separately from the v2 specs. Each addition to the errata document would be voted on individually with Committee Specification voting rules applying. This would require a slight alteration to the last bullet of the TC’s errata process (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/doc/process/uddi-spec-tc-process-20021212.htm#_Toc27444262).

Action: Luc to discuss errata process with OASIS

Luc Clement  2003-09-24 04:29 GMT
AR Completed

View Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=162