Subject: October face-to-face meeting information

For those of you attending the UDDI meeting October 28 - 30th I've collected the following logistical information to aid in your planning.  Some of this I've sent before, but decided to repeat here so it's in one message.

MEETING LOCATION:
   LMI Corporate HQ
   Dau 1&2 meeting room
   2000 Corporate Ridge
   McLean, VA 22102

A map and directions to the building are on on the web at http://www.lmi.org/About_LMI/directions.html .  Attendees do not need to check in with the receptionist, and can go straight to the Dau 1&2 meeting room on the 2nd floor of the building.  Signs will be posted in the lobby and outside the meeting room to help guide you.

HOTELS
The URL provided above for directions also lists hotels in the area.  I mentioned in a previous email that the closest hotel on that list is the Double Tree which is the hotel represented on the map detail.  The other hotels are a mile or two from LMI, and attendees staying at them should plan on taking a taxi or hotel shuttle to get to LMI.

DINNING
For breakfast and lunch planning there is a cafeteria in the LMI building that serves breakfast 7:30 - 10:30 and lunch 11:30 - 1:30.  There is an alternative cafeteria in a building next door that serves lunch.  There are no restaurants in walking distance, but there are plenty of options that are just a short drive away.

INTERNET ACCESS:
There will be internet hubs and LAN cables in the room for those with a LAN card to plug into the internet.

If you have other questions about the area and the meeting logistics, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Paul Macias
LMI
pmacias@lmi.org