Subject: "UDDI as the registry for ebXML Components" Technical Note posted for 15-day final review

I'd like to thank Daniel for making the final updates to the "UDDI as the registry for ebXML Components" Technical Note. I've also taken the liberty to update the TN to reflect the recent adoption by UN/CEFACT of the ebXML BPSS 1.10 spec (http://xml.coverpages.org/ni2003-10-20-a.html) by updating the associated tModel defined by this TN. Please let me know your thoughts. This TN, is now posted for a final 15-day review after which the TN will be put to TC vote for adoption as a TC TN:

Version invariant URL: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/doc/tn/uddi-spec-tc-tn-uddi-ebxml.htm
This version (HTML): http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/doc/tn/uddi-spec-tc-tn-uddi-ebxml-20031020.htm
This version (PDF): http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/doc/tn/uddi-spec-tc-tn-uddi-ebxml-20031020.pdf

Luc Clément