Subject: RDDL overviewURL

The HTML [1] and XML [2] representations of the RDDL Taxonomy tModel have
been updated.

I added a keyedReference for rddlSpec, which is meant to indicate that the
overviewURL is a RDDL document.

The overviewURL has been updated to point to a RDDL document [4] that
describes the taxonomy.
I originally discussed this idea at [3].
This RDDL document contains links to XML files that can be retrieved, then
uploaded to a either a Microsoft [5] or Systinet [6] UDDI server.  These
two files and the RDDL file were sent to www-archive at w3c [5][6][7].

Note that if the OASIS UDDI Spec TC comes up with other formats for
taxonomies, then they can be added to the RDDL document using different
rddl:nature attributes (not visible if you look at the RDDL [4] in a
browser, so View Source to see them).  For example, if an OWL
representation of the taxonomy were available, we might use

rddl:nature="http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#";

or an XTM document might use

rddl:nature="http://www.topicmaps.org/xtm/1.0/";

In the RDDL, for both links I used
rddl:purpose="http://example.org/uddi/taxonomy/hierarchical";

The thought with adding "/hierarchical" was that the XML format preserves
the hierarchy, as opposed to a simple enumeration of the keyValues of the
valueset.
(With this RDDL taxonomy, there is no hierarchy, but the rddl:nature
formats used support it).

Comments?

[1]
https://uddi.ibm.com/ubr/findtmodel?action=details&tmodelkey=UUID:49BE0F40-E9F9-11D7-B602-000629DC0A53