Subject: Miniutes from FTF posted

I've posted the minutes from the FTF which Luc and I wrote up based on this
week's work at the FTF.   This was a successful meeting all around.  Luc
and I would like to thank Paul Macias for hosting, the facilities were
great.  Thanks also to all who were able to attend, we got a lot done.   I
think we're essentially through the requirements definition and initial
prioritization phase now for V4.  That doesn't mean we can't add others if
we need to, but the focus now shifts to the development of proposal
documents to address the requirements we've got on the table.   As I
mentioned yesterday, we'll get you all started with some seed documents and
content from the FTF as a starter, and will post a set of milestones Luc
and I would like to see the TC achieve on the road to getting V4 (or
whatever we call it - v3.x?) done.

Here's the link to the minutes in case you don't have it:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/4089/TC_FTF_Minutes-V1.0-20031028-30.doc

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood       Phone:  (512) 838-9957 (external);   TL:  678/9957
(internal)
Co-Chair, OASIS UDDI Specification TC