Subject: Luc's resignation

I believe I speak for all of us in wishing Luc the best in his future
endevours.  Losing such a good co-chair is definitely not welcome news.
I'm happy that Luc has agreed to stay on in the TC though and will put a
motion before the group during our 12/9 meeting to name Luc as TC
Secretary.

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood       Phone:  (512) 838-9957 (external);   TL:  678/9957
(internal)
Chair, OASIS UDDI Specification TC
STSM - Emerging Technologies
IBM Corporation