Subject: Please Cross Post relevant items

Several of us are having discussionns on the topic of semantic web concepts
for use in UDDI (ref REQ 11-14) with non-TC members in the w3.org
discussion group.   It's fine for us to enlist industry opinions on the
topic, but I'd like us to be sure we capture the salient postings and
cross-post them to the uddi-spec group so that all the TC members can have
access.   Please cross-post as necessary.

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood       Phone:  (512) 838-9957 (external);   TL:  678/9957
(internal)
Co-Chair, OASIS UDDI Specification TC
STSM - Emerging Technologies
IBM Corporation