Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Use of the final attribute in the UDDI V3 Schemas

Luc,

You are right, and that is what I thought.  What I didn't do was check to
see whether any of the types actually were derived from.  As uddiKey is
derived from by restriction then it should not have final="restriction"
specified.  Others such as keyName do not seem to be derived from, however
if we have even one use of final then we cannot use finalDefault.

John Colgrave
IBM