Subject: FTF invitation

Dear TC,

I am an individual member,  but I still would like to invite you to New
Zealand for an FTF.
My employer will give some support and help organise the event.

The meeting may take place in Wellington (the capital) or near Wellington on
a beautiful and tranquil rural setting with all city conveniences.

For more information about New Zealand see The Lord of The Ring series.
Please, don't miss the 3d installment as I'm starring there as an Orc. ;-)

I cannot guarantee an eruption of Mt Doom (Mt Ruapehu) during the FTF, but
the dwarf forest, mountains and the sea will be only minutes away from the
conference rooms.

Regards,
Max