Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] List of hotels for the next F2F in San Francisco

Title: Message
Dear all,

For the discount, when you call to book a room, I guess you just have to mention that you're going to attend a meeting hosted by France Telecom. There is no special code for that.

For your information, the negotiated prices for the closest hotels are as following:

Larkspur Hotel

$89/ night for studio room

$99 for 1 bedroom room

Including breakfast

Same for the Hilton.

**They also have special group rates if the party is 5 or more: The group rate is $74 per night.

We recommend the Larkspur since it is nicer. The Hilton and the Larkspur are affiliated with each other, and are next door to each other, so there is no big difference for which one you pick. Also, you can walk to our Office from them.

Regards,

Maud Cahuzac,

Technical Analyst
france telecom R&D, LLC