Subject: Correction: Please disregard the first of the 2 ballots for "RSVP - Attendance at a FTF in New Zealand"

In the first ballot, I forgot the obvious "I cannot attend any of these
three weeks" option; so please disregard the first of 2 ballots entitled
"RSVP - Attendance at a FTF in New Zealand". I've deleted this first ballot
and have issued a second one. The 2nd ballot [1] asks:

	 [ ]  I am available to attend the week of 29 March 2004
	 [ ]  I am available to attend the week of 5 April 2004
	 [ ]  I am available to attend the week of 12 April 2004
	 [ ]  I am NOT available for any of the above dates

Please indicate which of the three weeks you could attend by making the
appropriate selection. Please identify all possible weeks - as such don't
use this to indicate a preference. If you cannot attend any of these weeks,
then select the last option.

Apologies in advance for any confusion I may have caused with this!

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/ballot.php?id=320&;

Luc

-----Original Message-----
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
[mailto:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 16:21
To: luc@iclement.net
Subject: Groups - oasis - New ballot "RSVP - Attendance at a FTF in New
Zealand"

OASIS UDDI Specification TC member,

A new ballot has been presented to OASIS UDDI Specification TC.  To vote on
this ballot, go here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/ballot.php?id=318

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"RSVP - Attendance at a FTF in New Zealand"
We're trying to select the best date possible to hold an FTF in New Zealand
based in the availability of TC members.   Please indicate which of the
three weeks you could attend by specifying Yes/No. Please identify all
possible weeks - as such don't use this to indicate a preference.

- I am available to attend the week of 29 March 2004
- I am available to attend the week of 5 April 2004
- I am available to attend the week of 12 April 2004

---

The ballot closes Friday, 6 February 2004 @ 6:00 pm ET.  Please vote before
then by visiting:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/ballot.php?id=318