Subject: wsa:ReplyTo

You may have seen WS-Eventing[1], and like me, wondered how to reconcile it
with the UDDI v3 subscription mechanism.

This led me to another concern.  How to specify late binding to the
"event-sink".

It would be nice to have an "event-source" lookup the accessPoint of the
"event-sink" in UDDI

The example in WS-Eventing has

<wsa:ReplyTo>
<wsa:Address>http://www.example.com/MyEventSink</wsa:Address>
</wsa:ReplyTo>

I'm not sure what to do with wsa:Address in this case.  Is this the
accessPoint or endpoint URI?

How would I specify a UDDI bindingTemplate in wsa:ReplyTo?

If I just have a bindingKey, how do I know which UDDI registry to use
(given an "event-source" may have access to multiple UDDI registries)?

[1] http://ftpna2.bea.com/pub/downloads/WS-Eventing.pdf

[2] http://dev2dev.bea.com/technologies/webservices/ws-addressing.jsp

Paul