Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Telecon: Taxonomy Mgt and Support for Semantic Search

Max: Yes, holding the meeting this week or or early next week is agresive, but given the v4 schedule, I think we need to push on and engage.

The date for the telecon is not fixed yet. Could you confirm whether you'd be available for a 13:00 Friday 16 Jan (Pacific) / 10:00 Sat 17 Jan (Auckland). I think we'll all understand if you can't make Saturday and therefore propose to hold it on Monday - all of which is dependend on availability of the rest of the team.

All:
So far we have the following breakdown; I'd like to close on selecting a date today, so please respond ASAP wrt your availability:
  Thu Fri Mon Tue
Anne Thomas Manes  Y
John Colgrave
Katia Sycara
Luc Clément  Y  Y  Y  Y
Massimo Paolucci  Y
Matthew J. Dovey  N
Maud Cahuzac  Y  Y  Y
Max Voskob
Paul Denning
Shishir Garg  Y  Y  Y
Tom Bellwood        N
Ugo Corda  Y  Y  Y

Call details:

Toll free: +1 877-272-5572
International: +1 866-453-5550
Participant code: 497-1748

UTC: TBD-21:00, Seattle: Tue-13:00, New York: Tue-16:00, London: Tue-21:00, Frankfurt: Tue-22:00, Moscow: Tue-24:00, Tokyo: Wed-06:00, Sydney: Wed-08:00, Auckland: Wed-10:00

Luc