Subject: [no subject]

>>We just have a little concern about the use of WSDL in UDDI and probably you can help us to clarify our thoughts:  Usually, a tModel represents a reusable concept.  In this solution, if the QoSInformation tModel is categorized with the QoS metrics of a particular service, it is tight to
this service and this is not what a tModel is meant to be.   We thing that a
tModel should be as generic as possible, representing a specific concept/protocole/taxonomy (such as QoS information) but it should not include any information that are bound to one service. What do you think? Are we wrong or did we misunderstand the method?<<
You may be right and that we should just put categories right onto the bindingTemplate.