Subject: New Zealand FTF information

Hi all,

I'd suggest that we make a difference this time and have the meeting in a
quiet and tranquil rural setting in one of conference centers around
Wairarapa, a region near Wellington, the capital of NZ.

It is a fully serviced conference centre with rooms or cottages to stay in.
They provide a full catering service including meals, transport,
communications and entertainment. The town centre is a nice place to have a
dinner. The numerous wineries will be happy to serve the best local wines.
We will be there in the middle of the wine-making season.

The cost is likely to be ~ $165 USD pp including meals (ex. dinner).

It is a 60 min drive from Wellington along a scenic highway with no traffic
jams.
Otherwise u can take a bus, cab or train to get there. It takes ~ the same
time.
Car rentals start from $23 USD per day with unlimited mileage. The only
thing is that you have drive on the left side of the road.
Locally, everything is within walking distance or a few minutes by car.

The environment is ideal for a productive FTF given that we do not attend
too many wineries :-)

The other option is to stay in Wellington and have a traditional FTF (not
recommended).

Please, find a minute and check this URL http://www.wairarapanz.com
It will tell you a bit more about the region.
Martinborough (http://www.wairarapanz.com/martinborough.html) and
Featherston (http://www.wairarapanz.com/featherston.html) are the main
destinations there.

If you planning to bring your family members along it should not be a
problem - there is a plenty of accommodation available, but not for the last
minute booking.

Feel free to contact me directly if you need more info.

Cheers,
Max