Subject: Re: [uddi-spec] Make your Airline Travel Arrangements for 3/30-4/1 FTF NOW!

Additional info

Most of the international flights arrive in Auckland which is the biggest city in NZ and is about 1/3 of its population.

There is a number of cheap flights available between Ackl and Wellington.

Check out these URLs:
http://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/
http://www.qantas.com.au/regions/dyn/home/qualifier-region-nz

You will need to book and pay them ~ a month in advance to get a good rate. No rush to do so at this stage.

The good local travel agents are here:

http://www.travelsmart.co.nz
http://www.houseoftravel.co.nz/welcome.asp

Cheers,
Max

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 11:27 AM

If you have indicated you will attend the NZ FTF at the end of March, please make your travel arrangements ASAP in order to get the best prices/availability. Please do not delay doing this.

While the official meeting will occur Tuesday through Thursday, we will also reserve Friday as an optional day for those who wish to work informally on any work items following the official meeting. I know Claus is interested, and I will likely do so as well.

We will get the exact venue issue (Wellington or the nearby countryside) settled at next week's FTF in San Francisco.

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood Phone: (512) 838-9957 (external); TL: 678/9957 (internal)
IBM Digital Media Standards Project Office Lead
Co-Chair, OASIS UDDI Specification TC
STSM - Emerging Technologies
IBM Corporation