Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Groups - uddi-spec-tc-prop023-keyedReferenceGroup-20040209.docuploaded

Hi Matthew,

We've adopted your suggestion during today's FTF discussion. The next version posted will have that update.

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood Phone: (512) 838-9957 (external); TL: 678/9957 (internal)
IBM Digital Media Standards Project Office Lead
Co-Chair, OASIS UDDI Specification TC
STSM - Emerging Technologies
IBM Corporation