Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Policy service within UDDI (V3.0.1) - confusion

FYI - I've done so and will post an updated version when I get internet access.

Thanks,
Tom Bellwood Phone: (512) 838-9957 (external); TL: 678/9957 (internal)
IBM Digital Media Standards Project Office Lead
Co-Chair, OASIS UDDI Specification TC
STSM - Emerging Technologies
IBM Corporation

To: Andrew Hately/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, Tom Bellwood/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
cc: "'CAHUZAC Maud / FTR&D / US'" <maud.cahuzac@rd.francetelecom.com>, <uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org>

Thanks for pointing this out. I think we should dispose of this by Tom adding it to CR-050.

From: Andrew Hately [mailto:hately@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 15:00
To: Luc Clément
Cc: 'CAHUZAC Maud / FTR&D / US'; uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org

I took another look at this.

I believe the reference is supposed to be to Appendix K.2

Andrew Hately
IBM Austin
UDDI Development, Emerging Technologies
Lotus Notes: Andrew Hately/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Internet: hately@us.ibm.com
(512) 838-2866,  t/l 678-2866

    Luc Clément <luc@iclement.net>

    02/24/2004 11:04 PM
    "'CAHUZAC Maud / FTR&D / US'" <maud.cahuzac@rd.francetelecom.com>, <uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
    RE: [uddi-spec] Policy service within UDDI (V3.0.1) - confusion

Maud: You're correct.

Tony: could you please add this as an agenda item of Tuesday's call? I think we should dispose of this by adding it to Tom's "Catch all for Typos for v3.0.2" CR-050 Change Request.

Luc