Subject: Requirements 20 and 23

I had several action items assigned to me at the San Francisco FTF dealing
with updates to requirement document 23 and proposal documents 20 and 23.
Luc has kindly uploaded my updates to Kavi.  I apologize in advance for
inadvertent errors as I had little time to complete my work.  Since,
regretfully, I will not attend the New Zealand FTF, I wanted to make sure
the TC has time to digest the revisions I made to these documents before
that meeting.

Main changes in RQ-023:
* range persistence requirement: allow publishers to store a range where
they normally have a keyedReference (actual solution does not leverage
keyedReferenceGroup for this).
  Markets served: a business may declare its target market as being within
uddi:ubr.uddi.org:categorization:wgs84:latitude range of +45.000 to +55.000
and uddi:ubr.uddi.org:categorization:wgs84:longitude range of +005.000 to
+015.000.
  Service availability period: declaring service availability between 8:00
GMT inclusive and 20:00 GMT exclusive.
* new element keyedReferenceRange, which may be used to provide persistent
range categorizations and to specify range-based queries
* new API for comparing values to support specialized value sets
* two built-in comparators for numeric and string value sets
* new utility tModels and modeling guidelines to apply the new API to
published value sets

Main changes in RQ-020:
* deprecated andAllKeys, orAllKeys, and orLikeKeys find qualifiers
* allow multiple bags of each type in inquiry messages
* new find qualifiers conjunctiveNormalForm and disjunctiveNormalForm to
indicate intended interpretation of bag combinations (AND/OR inside/between
bags)
* new notOperands element in inquiry messages to indicate the undesired
results

Please look inside for details.

Daniel