Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Action Items in preparation for Tuesday's 16 March 2004 UDDI Spec TC Telecon

All: I forgot to add REQ028 to the TO-DO review list. Please also add to your TO-DO review list below REQ028 (Taxonomy) [1] and the related thread [2].

Luc

[1] REQ028: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/5909/uddi-spec-tc-req028-taxonomymanagement-20040302.doc
[2] Thread: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/uddi-spec/200403/msg00017.html

From: Luc Clément [mailto:luc@iclement.net]
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 16:09
To: uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org; 'Andrew Hately'; 'Rob Kochman'; 'Max Voskob'; Matthew J. Dovey; Tony.Rogers@ca.com

There are a number of TO-DOs that all TC members have in preparation for Tuesday's telecon; these are provided below. Individual AR-owner reminders are also provided below . Please review this list so that Tuesday's telecon can proceed as smoothly as possible - we have a lot of material to cover on Tuesday. The agenda is forthcoming.

All:
Andrew:
Rob:
Max