Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Action Items in preparation for Tuesday's 16 March 2004 UDDI Spec TC Telecon

I just realized that I hadn't set a border size on the tables which made it hard to decipher the text. Find attached a revised version; will be posted to the TC document area shortly.

From: Luc Clément [mailto:luc@iclement.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 11:14
To: 'Max Voskob'; 'uddi-spec'

Thanks for making this update Max. I've updated the template slightly; making it an HTML document with a very lightweight CSS that folks will likely want to change/remove in deployments.

I've also update the TN to reflect the link to the template. You can find these attached for convenience. Note that the TN and the template have been posted to [1] and [2] respectively.

Luc

[1] TN: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/5975/uddi-spec-tc-tn-valuesetoverviewdocument-20040316.doc
[2] Template: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/5974/uddi-spec-tc-valueset-overviewdocument-template20040316.htm