Subject: Submission of draft TN "Using BPEL4WS in a UDDI registry"

Title: Submission of draft TN "Using BPEL4WS in a UDDI registry"

As promised during the FTF last month, I just uploaded a draft Technical Note that outlines an approach for publishing BPEL4WS abstract processes in UDDI so that these process definitions, related tModels that represent Web service interfaces and bindingTemplates that represent implementing Web services can be found in a standardized manner.

The document can be found at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/6407/uddi-spec-tc-tn-bpel-20040415.doc.

May I ask to add an agenda item to our next conference call in order to discuss next steps in this regard?

Thanks,
 Claus