Subject: June FTF Date Selection - Ballot opened

We're trying to select the best possible date to hold a FTF in June. The location remains TBD but would be in either of the following locations: San Francisco (IBM), Seattle (Microsoft), or Palo Alto, CA (SAP). A ballot was created at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/ballot.php?id=425&. Please visit this page and indicate which weeks you would be available to attend. The options are as follows:

[ ] I am available to attend the week of 14 June 2004
[ ] I am available to attend the week of 21 June 2004
[ ] I am available to attend the week of 28 June 2004
[ ] I am NOT available for any of the above dates

Please identify all weeks when you would be available to travel for the FTF - as such don't use this to indicate a preference. Please respond by visiting this page this week be no later than 8 May.

Luc Clément
Secretary, OASIS UDDI Spec TC