Subject: Conference call on Taxonomy browsing/navigation requirements

As discussed yesterday, I will be hosting a call next Tuesday, May 18th, to
discuss the taxonomy browsing/navigation requirements.  The call will be at
the same time as the main TC call.

Please let me know by the end of this week if you intend to participate, and
from which country you expect to dial in, and I will send out the call
details next Monday.

The only requirement we have at the moment is a priority 2 requirement,
namely "Support for navigational API inquiry (show me successors, show me
predecessors, to some specified depth level)".

See my note [1] for the details of my concerns in this area.

I hope that at the end of this call we will have decided what, if anything,
we want to support in this space.

If you cannot make the call but have an interest in this topic, please make
sure that you send your comments to the list before the call.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/uddi-spec/200405/msg00000.html

John Colgrave
IBM