Subject: ebXML TN question

I was looking at the ebXML TN [1] and was wondering why the valid keyValues
for the ebxml-org:specifications taxonomy only includes CPPA, MS, and BPSS.

I would think that it would also include RS for Registry Service.

Looking at ebRS 2.0 [2], Figure 4, it defines two bindings to a registry
service: a SOAP interface and an ebXML Messaging interface.

I would like to use UDDI to discover ebXML Registries, but the TN does not
tell me how to register them in UDDI.
The TN only addresses publishing CPPA, MS, and BPSS

There is WSDL for the SOAP binding [4] to an ebXML Registry [3], but I
found no wsdlSpec tModel in UBR whose key could be used in a find_binding
tModelBag to discover ebXML registries.

Did the TN intentionally omit this use case?

It would be nice to use UDDI to discover ebXML registries, then use the
ebXML registry to find CPPA, MS, and BPSS.  It seems like the GIS industry
is leaning toward ebXML Registries [5] for publishing of GIS services (WMS,

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/doc/tn/uddi-spec-tc-tn-uddi-ebxml-20040219.htm
[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/documents/2.0/specs/ebrs.pdf
[3]