Subject: Errata #2 - Using WSDL in a UDDI Registry, Version 2.0.2 - Technical Note - FW: [uddi-spec] Groups - uddi-spec-tc-tn-wsdl-v2.zip uploaded

We've completed the changes to the "Using WSDL in a UDDI Registry, Version 2" TN - this will constitute errata #2 (v2.0.2) of the TN.  The following changes have been made since errata #1:

20040601

Luc Clément

Tony Rogers

Changes to tModel content to make them consistent.

Removal of section 2.5.2 (of the 20031104 version) describing an optional v3 mapping.

Removal of Footnote 1 (of the 20031104 version).

Clarified that a keyedReference to the XML Namespace category system MUST only be made if the definitions element has a target namespace, otherwise if there is no target namespace, the reference MUST NOT be made. See sections 2.4.1, 2.4.2 and 2.4.3.

20040631

Version 2.0.2

Luc Clément

John Colgrave

Claus von Riegen

Generalization of the WSDL portType Reference tModel

Case-folding of v3 entity keys for consistency.

As noted below, you can obtain a copy of the MSWord, PDF (final/markup) and HTML versions of the TN at: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/7565/uddi-spec-tc-tn-wsdl-v2.zip.

I'd like to propose that we vote to approve errata #2 (version 2.0.2) during our 20 July telecon.

Luc Clément
Secretary, OASIS UDDI Spec TC
Systinet Corporation
Tel: +1.617.395.6798