Subject: Initial draft of schemas and WSDL for 3.0.2

I have uploaded my first draft of schemas and WSDL for 3.0.2.

I have uploaded only those files that have been changed, namely:
uddi_v3.xsd
uddi_v3custody.xsd
uddi_v3replication.xsd
uddi_api_v3_portType.wsdl
uddi_custody_v3_binding.wsdl
uddi_custody_v3_portType.wsdl
uddi_repl_v3_binding.wsdl
uddi_repl_v3_portType.wsdl
uddi_sub_v3_portType.wsdl

These changes were due to the following Change Requests:
46
51
54
56
59
63
64

If you are responsible for one of these Change Requests, please check the
changes I have made.

If you think there should be other Change Requests that should be included,
please speak up.

In the process of doing this I came across one other spec. change that needs
to be added to my CR, CR-046: a change needs to be made to section 7.4.2.3
of the spec.

XML Spy is having a hard time with the default attribute that was added in
several places by one of the CRs, but I am not sure yet whether that is a
bug in XML Spy.  It claims that an empty default value can only be used with
a small number of built-in types.

John Colgrave
IBM