Subject: Re: AW: [uddi-spec] uddi 3.1 problem (fwd)

Hi Claus,

I agree that replication schema should also use global, named complex
types for consistency.

Paul E. Thorpe                                 Toll Free    : 1-888-OSS-ASN1
OSS Nokalva                                    International: 1-732-302-0750
Email: thorpe@oss.com                          Tech Support : 1-732-302-9669
http://www.oss.com                             Fax          : 1-732-302-0023