Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Groups - uddi-spec-tc-cr083-multiversioning inconsistency-20040809.doc uploaded

Why don't I take a stab at revised text after the telecon.

From: John Colgrave [mailto:colgrave@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 08:46
To: Luc Clement
Cc: mirek.novotny@systinet.com; uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org

Luc,

By definition, a value set with entity keys as valid values is represented by a tModel categorised using the entityKeyValues category system.  If you prefer to describe the behaviour in terms of the concrete representation then change the section heading to be something about tModels categorised using the entityKeyValues category system.

Regards,

John
John Colgrave
Architect, IBM WebSphere UDDI Registry