Subject: September FTF - Oxford (UK)

Dear all,

A few URLs for travel to Oxford etc.

All the following can be found under:

http://www.ox.ac.uk/visitors/

Travel from Gatwick and Heathrow - I would suggest coach
(http://www.theairline.info/) which is about 17 pounds return, however,
you can travel via train or taxi, the latter being about 60-100 pounds
each way. Further details at http://www.ox.ac.uk/aboutoxford/how.shtml

The meeting will be held at either Keble College (14 on this map
http://www.ox.ac.uk/aboutoxford/maps/colls.shtml) or the Computing
Services (just across the road - 9 on this map
http://www.ox.ac.uk/aboutoxford/maps/depts.shtml), but I'll confirm
shortly.

Accomodation - I'm checking the availability of College accomodation.
Will send something on this shortly and/or a list of recommendations
shortly (there's plenty of hotels etc. at Oxford see
http://www.visitoxford.org/oxford/tourism.nsf/leadpages/Accommodation?Op
enDocument&Start=1&Count=99&Expand=1)

Matthew