Subject: Colon character in KSS

The current definition of KSS in section 4.4.1 of the 3.0.1 specification allows the ':' character to be part of the KSS.  From the examples in the spec. I do not think that ':' should be valid as part of a KSS.

Was the intention to reserve ':' to separate nested partitions, apart from its use as the separator after the UDDI scheme of course?  If so, I suggest that ':' be removed from the definition of the reserved characters in section 4.4.1, and also in the registration of the UDDI URI scheme as that has a copy of the definitions from section 4.4.1.

Regards,

John
John Colgrave
Architect, IBM WebSphere UDDI Registry