Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] FW: UDDI white paper drafts

Title: FW: UDDI white paper drafts
Brent: Please find attached input on the Executive WP.

TC: Please provide comments on the Exec and Tech WP ASAP.

Luc Clément
Co-Chair OASIS UDDI Spec TC
Systinet
Tel: +1.425.836.3287

From: Luc Clement [mailto:luc.clement@systinet.com]
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 09:31
To: uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'Tony Rogers'; 'Brent Sleeper'; 'Michael De Nicola'
Subject: [uddi-spec] FW: UDDI white paper drafts

Please find attached the Executive and Technical white paper drafts from Brent Sleepers. These are meant as replacement for the set of dated documents we had on uddi.org.

Please indicate by a reply to me whether you are in a position to review and by when.

Thanks -- Luc

Luc Clément
Co-Chair OASIS UDDI Spec TC
Systinet Corporation