Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] v2 client issues

Rob,

I added some text to provide a default when the keyValue is used in addressLine(canonical form of addressLine).

Other than that comment, it looks good to me.

Regards,

Andrew Hately
IBM Software Group, Emerging Technologies
email: hately@us.ibm.com
phone: (512) 838-2866

"Rob Kochman" <robko@microsoft.com>

08/19/2004 10:34 PM

"Rob Kochman" <robko@microsoft.com>, <uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [uddi-spec] v2 client issues

Well, maybe a little change request.

We couldn’t resolve the v2/v3 issue for keyValues, so I submitted a CR to allow zero-length keyValues in v3.  I’ll be out of email contact until 8/28, so I can answer questions/comments at that time.

Thanks…

-Rob