Subject: Gartner Application and WS Submit - Presentation by the OASIS UDDI Spec TC - FW: UDDI Session at APN13- Suggestion

FYI - Find below a thread of discussion about the Gartner presentation. The plan is firming up.

Luc

Note: apologies for being out of touch for a while. I've just come back from a successful house hunting trip to Boston and we're now in the process of moving - the truck is being loaded as I write this and the cars left 1 hour ago.

**Unauthorized reference to a private email message has been removed from the public archive by the OASIS TC Administrator.**